FabLab powered by Orange
- Can you enter Fablab without registration?
- Is it possible to come without registration and use your machines, e.g. 3D printers or laser plotter?
- I want to cut something out of plywood on your machine. Do i need to bring my own material, or can it be bought from you?
- What are the opening hours of FabLab?
- What if I can't get to the classes I've registered for?
- How do I register for classes?
- Is there a free parking near FabLab?
- How can I use Fablab?
- I have an idea, so what's next?
- I want to come regularly, what do I do?
- Why "Fablab"?
Use of Space & Subscriptions
- What can you do here?
- Are unused subscription hours from the previous month lost or are they added when buying another one?
- Is it possible to book a machine, e.g. a laser, for a specific day and time?
- May I leave unfinished projects at Fablab? How long and on what terms can it be lying around?
- May I leave my work clothes in studio? Where to leave them and so on?
- Who can apply for a subscription? I must be 18 years old (legally responsible) how less formalities must be fulfilled, e.g. written parental consent, etc.? .
- Is it possible to visit FabLab with a child? They will be cared for by their parent who takes responsibility. I would like to use a sewing machine and I can't leave my child under someone's care.
- Can FabLab be used by foreign-language people? How can they use the studio?
- Do you need a license in order to use your machines yourself? If so, which ones? If I have the appropriate qualifications, can I use the machines by myself?
- Is it possible to rent tools for a limited period of time?
- Are there any health restrictions on using the studio? I suffer from epilepsy, do I have to inform the staff about it and any medications I take?